logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] No airports in map

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Mon Mar 9 18:34:30 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 6:59 PM, Carlos Dávila
<cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es> wrote:
> Although there are some nodes tagged as airports (aeroway=aerodrome) in
> my osm data, I can't search them in the map generated with mkgmap in my
> nuvi, neither under "Transit" nor under "Spell name" options. Are they
> lacking in style file or some other reason for that?

Have you generated your map with --add-pois-to-areas? With that and
the following rules in my style files, I can find airports under
"Transportation - Air Transportation":

points
aeroway=airport [0x2f04 resolution 20]
aeroway=aerodrome [0x2f04 resolution 20]
aeroway=terminal [0x2f04 resolution 20]

polygons
aeroway=airport [0x07 resolution 18]
aeroway=aerodrome [0x07 resolution 18]