logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Road Name POIs

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sun Mar 8 11:51:47 GMT 2009

I haven't had time to look into this but I have a hunch that it's something
to do with whether a region is defined or not. I'm only saying this because
if I generate a map with the latest version and it has a country defined
but not a region, the RNP are visible under geographic points. But if I define
a region also, the RNP don't show up anymore.

Like I said, I haven't had time to look into this much, the above
observation may actually not be true - perhaps someone could test that
hypothesis?

Also, I think this behaviour is not related to the new POI code, I think it
has always been like that and no-one had noticed before?

Cheers,

Mark