logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI Addresses and POIs for areas, documentation for map-features

From Paul Ortyl ortylp at googlemail.com on Sat Mar 7 20:07:21 GMT 2009

Hello,

I have just tried the latest version of mkgmap from trunk with
--add-pois-to-areas.  It looks like the addresses were attached only
to the original POIs but not for the generated for areas. Bug?

I have tried to change/add/remove displayed POIs and the zoom level
where they are visible.  Have I properly understood, that information
in resources/styles/default/* is identical to map-features.csv.  If
that is correct, what is the preferred way for modification of the
presentation style?
What documentation would you recommend? The wiki
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/help/custom) is a bit short
;)
Where can I find a readable list of all these hex numbers used in
style specification.

Thanks,

Paul

--
Don't take life too seriously; you will never get out of it alive.
                                        -- Elbert Hubbard