logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] how-to in using mkgmap

From Paul Ortyl ortylp at googlemail.com on Sat Mar 7 14:57:54 GMT 2009

Hi,

staying on the topic of how-to I have another question, for which I
have not found any working (form me) example.  That is, what
map/product IDs and/or other options must be passed to splitter and
mkgmap to allow many parallel OSM maps within MapSource/Garmin.  I
would like to see somewhere on documentation or how-to document an
EXAMPLE for generating two maps which may be seen within MapSource.  I
suppose, that is is as simple as using different MapIDs, but it still
did not work for me.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

--
Don't take life too seriously; you will never get out of it alive.
                                        -- Elbert Hubbard