logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fast Food and --add-pois-to-areas

From Bernhard Heibler bernhard at heibler.de on Fri Mar 6 06:12:39 GMT 2009

Hi Dermot,

thanks for testing. The problem here is we only check for building=yes
right now. Your place is tagged with building = restaurant. I just
looked in the osm wiki it seams to be allowed and renderers should just
treat them as building=yes if no special handling is supported.
You just have to change the polygons style file to fix the problem.
Patch is attached.

Berni.