logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r965: Assign new values for bits that block emergency and delivery access.

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Tue Mar 3 11:31:29 GMT 2009

Version 965 was commited by markb on 2009-03-03 11:31:28 +0000 (Tue, 03 Mar 2009)

Assign new values for bits that block emergency and delivery access.

I am pretty sure that these two access bits go into the top two bits
of the net pointer - I am not so sure that I have them the right way
around - we need to check with an example map that has one of them
set and the other clear to confirm the ordering.