logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r953: Create POIs inside areas if they do

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Sun Mar 1 15:38:30 GMT 2009

Hi Berni

> thanks for updating the poi branch. It seams that the base of the poi
> branch is outdated. Could you re base it to the trunk ?

Yes I will merge in from trunk next.

> How do we go on with the integration of this code ? I know it is a lot
> of stuff. My original plan was also to break it up in different chunks
> to speed up integration. Then I noticed that most of the stuff is
> required to make the whole thing working.

In an ideal world I would have liked to have this done in much smaller
chunks too.

But I am just going to merge in the trunk, ask people to test very well.
And as long as there are no problems when no new options are given then
I will just integrate it back to the trunk and take it from there.

Cheers,

..Steve