logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Reworked access tag handling

From Christian Gawron christian.gawron at gmx.de on Fri Feb 27 11:07:59 GMT 2009

Dear Mark,

Mark Burton schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Prompted by Carlos' message, I have reworked the access tag handling.
>
> Also, I have removed the built-in handling of footpath, cycleway and bridleway and
> modified the lines style file to add the appropriate access tags. Also
> added access tags for steps.
it would be nice if you'd change the default lines file to disallow
bicycles and pedestrians on motorways by adding something like

# bicycles & pedestrians are not allowed on motorways
highway=motorway {add bicycle = no; add foot = no }

At least in Germany these tags are often missing on motorways.

Best wishes
Christian