logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with routing to a destination at oneway

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Wed Feb 18 13:49:17 GMT 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Robert Vollmert
<rvollmert-lists at gmx.net> wrote:

> The obvious difference between the .mp and .osm readers is that the
> "direction indicator" flag is not being set. Does the following patch help?

I have done a more thorough test of my particular routing problem:
this patch does indeed seem to completely resolve the error.

Later on, I'll try to test in other areas, both using Mapsource and my GPS.

Thanks and Cheers!