logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with routing to a destination at oneway

From Robert Vollmert rvollmert-lists at gmx.net on Wed Feb 18 11:41:18 GMT 2009

On Feb 16, 2009, at 21:10, Stefan Wenk wrote:
> During tests I found that there seems to be a routing problem if the
> destination is located at a oneway which contains multiple nodes. In
> the attachment you find a picture from the device (Edge705). The
> destination is shown as "003". It is located at a oneway named
> "Bahnzeile". I inserted an ugly black arrow, which should illustrate
> the direction of this oneway.
> The device somehow recognizes that the destination road is a oneway,
> because it does not instruct to turn right at the first crossing
> with the oneway. But It routes opposite to the oneway on the next
> crossing of that oneway. The green line shows the correct route.
> I generated the map with r896 and r869 using osm input. Both
> versions have the same problem. The OSM input looks OK.

Thanks for the report. The oneway street is just one way in the .osm,
right?

Could you try going via .mp? It's unlikely to make a difference, but
that way we could narrow it down somewhat. Or, could you send the
output of "java test.display.NNDisplay" (from display svn)?

Cheers
Robert