logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Thoughts on OSM routing

From Paul news at pointdee.co.uk on Tue Feb 17 12:06:12 GMT 2009

I'll second that. I've been away for the weekend and so took the
opportunity to use my routable maps for some 100+ mile journeys. Routing
seemed to work well with the best route being chosen in most cases and
other than the roundabout exit counting problem (data errors) I could
find no fault.

Cheers

Paul