logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error processing mp file

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Tue Feb 17 11:33:03 GMT 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 11:32 PM, Steve Ratcliffe
<steve at parabola.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> So I think it is just a case of the input file being too
> big to fit into one map and it needs to be split.

I frequently received this error message. In every case I could
resolve it by reducing the tile size. (For routing and road-name POIs,
I had to significantly reduce the default --max-nodes value of
Splitter.)

So I can at least confirm that it is possible to receive this error
without first receiving a "map too big" error.

Hope this helps.