logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Background rectangle ignores bounds

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Tue Feb 17 11:13:25 GMT 2009

Sorry, ignore that - I was wrong.

What's actually happening is that my input file has multiple bounds
elements and the map features are being clipped to the extent of the
last bounds element but the map background is the area defined by all
of the bounds elements, not just the last one.

I have committed a fix so that the background rectangle will match the
clipped features.

Of course, it still doesn't really handle multiple bounds elements well. After
all, throwing away everything outside of the area defined by the last bounds
element is unlikely to be what people want. That's why the --ignore-osm-bounds
option is there to bodge around the problem.

Cheers,

Mark