logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r887: Reduced verbosity of diagnostics when splitting ways.

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Feb 16 21:07:10 GMT 2009

> Also the id or the name of the way should printed out. I invstigated a
> node, where 4 ways are conected to the erroneous node. I had no
> information which one was the defect way.

Unfortunately, by the time mkgmap has found this issue, the way has
lost it's id - we could carry that info around but it would just use more
memory

> I'm using josm for editing osm data and I would find it very usefull if
> the validator plugin would test the streets for this error. Any idea
> where to post this demand?

http://josm.openstreetmap.de/report/3

You can post a ticket there.

Cheers,