logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r888: Add zero to the bit array when the road does not end in a node

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Sun Feb 15 10:49:40 GMT 2009

I just found another bug in my own patch from yesterday.

+    public void setEndsWithNode(boolean s) {
+        this.roadDef.setStartsWithNode(s);
+    }
+

makes no sense. But this would mean, that in my img there was never
added an extra zero bit at end, but at the start of the bitmap. This
also solves my problem.
Maybe the main difference is, that the number of nodes gets corrected,
not the bits itself. I will further investigate this.