logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] pink line doesn't draw correctly

From Robert Vollmert rvollmert-lists at gmx.net on Sat Feb 14 18:31:54 GMT 2009

> Latest news:
> I've just discovered, that the error has something to do with the
> zoom level!
> If I zoom out to 120m then the pink line draws correct.

> Also if I zoom in so far that the connection between aa and bb is
> not visible on the screen, then the line drawing is correct.

The theory is that at high zoom level, the route is drawn using the
highest detail data from the polylines in TRE/RGN, which is linked to
the routing graph via "extra bits" and NET.

At low zoom levels, the route is drawn using just the data in NET/NOD
("level 1" in GDF, see http://libgarmin.wiki.sourceforge.net/
Contribute).

Cheers
Robert