logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] pink line doesn't draw correctly

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Sat Feb 14 15:23:36 GMT 2009

> No, I think that the nodes are how the routing jumps between ways, not how
> an individual way is traversed.

I admit.
> Yes, I think it's perhaps more of a graphics bug in that it's choosing
> the wrong direction to draw the pink line?

I would not say wrong direction but wrong node. Maybe there is some
wrong ordering of the nodes in the way?

I've looked into the mp file. There are for road aa three nodes, start,
crossing, end. For road bb there are two nodes at start and end. So in
the mp file there IS an node for the dead end. Maybe it gets removed in
a following step.