logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] pink line doesn't draw correctly

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Sat Feb 14 12:57:30 GMT 2009

Hello,

I have just discovered a new failure of drawing of the pinky line.
I have compiled s small section of a map with mkgmap-nod (latest R881)
to an img file. Routing works correctly, the text messages describes the
correct way. But the pink line makes an jump to the end of the street.
The streets contains only 5 and 7 nodes, so they shouldn't be to long.

I've attached a screenshot of my etrex.
The route should start at the bottom middle, go upwards, turn right,
turn left, go on top of the screen. Instead it makes an jump to the end
of the horizontal street.

I've merged in R877 from the trunk, but there was no difference.
I've tried to move around different nodes of the horizontal street a
little to see the effect. There was no change.