logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r868: Implement routing for .osm input files

From Stefan Aschenbach stefan at binaervarianz.de on Thu Feb 12 22:50:43 GMT 2009

Hi again,

I tried to compile a map with the new nod branch, but failed.

What I did was:

curl -L "http://www.informationfreeway.org/api/0.5/map?
bbox=9.9016,50.1861,15.1091,50.681821" -o data.osm

svn co http://svn.parabola.me.uk/mkgmap/branches/nod  mkgmap

ant dist

java -Xmx1200M -jar dist/mkgmap.jar --route --gmapsupp --country-
name=GERMANY --country-abbr=GER --latin1 ../data.osm

(ommited some 'cd's)

What I get is a very small file (about 8 MB), which works on my
Legend HCX, but only contains the POIs, no roads, tracks or whatever.

What am I doing wrong?

My guesses:

a) I completly missunderstod how svn branches work
b) I got the wrong branch for the new routing from osm files
c) I'm missing some essential mkgmap options

BTW: I've allready tried with just the gmapsupp option, the resulting
file has only 5MB and has the same problem as described.

Thanks,

Stefan