logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing over ferrys

From Jan-Ole Spahn Jampl at gmx.de on Thu Feb 12 17:12:22 GMT 2009

Hi mark
It took me a lot of time to enable my self to compile the svn trunk, and
then to understand what a branch is and which I need and finally to use
the patch. An when I finished, there was no more need for the patch,
because the desired ferry routing seems to be integrated in the 878 nod
branch now.
Next time I'll be faster :-).

However now I tried and routing over ferries works fine. Many thanks for
the fast implementation of that feature!!!

cheers, jan