logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-869 pinky routing line

From Robert Vollmert rvollmert-lists at gmx.net on Wed Feb 11 09:38:02 GMT 2009

On Feb 11, 2009, at 08:27, Gert Münzel wrote:
> i have tested r869 with a simple trailtrack. A part of this
> track(trackpart_26), which caused the problem before now is working.
> Unfortunately trying the whole track doesn't work. The pinky line is
> drawn straight between trackpart_140 and trackpart_141 and again ok
> starting with trackpart_142.
>
> Splitting trackpart_141 into 2 pieces solves it. trackpart_141
> contains 24 nodes with 711m length. But there were other parts(e.g.
> 105, 142,143) which are bigger. For me without any knowledge of the
> garmin img structure its a riddle. As you already mentioned, there
> must be another reason.
> But anyway hope my observings are helpful for you guys.
> I tried to attached the zipped mp-format-file of this track not
> knowing if its possible in this mailinglist.

I've put the attached mkgmaptest.mp through current SVN, and the
resulting IMG through test.display.NNDisplay. One strange thing that
showed up is that TRACKPART_141 has length 0 in NET, so clearly
something is going wrong. I'll try to track it down.

Cheers
Robert