logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems trying to generate contour lines for France

From Frédéric Bonifas fredericbonifas at gmail.com on Tue Feb 3 21:32:44 GMT 2009

> I added code to mkgmap to ignore those bad points.  Does it not work?

Thanks a lot it works well now to generate the contour map file.
I now have one .img file with the srtm data (343.1 mo) and one .img
file wih the map of france (42.2 mo). But when I try to combine them
with the --gmapsupp option, the size of the resulting file is only
358.9 mo and it doesn't display anything on my vista cx screnn while
the 2 original maps (srtm and osm for france) display fine. Any idea ?
I can share the files if needed.
Thanks

Frédéric