logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Find by name - experimental patch

From Bernhard Heibler bernhard at heibler.de on Sun Feb 1 21:30:09 GMT 2009

Hi Mark,
> I attach v3 of the patch - this one should generate maps that will work
> with gpsmapedit (city list will no longer be rubbish/empty). It should also
> cope with unnamed cities (Bernhard, please test!)

just want to let you know that R857 works with the Nuvi. I also found
out that sorting the cities seams to be important for it. If it is not
sorted the country/county info is missing in the nearest city list.
Sometimes this info is not displayed for entries of city names that
exists more then once. But if I search for the name the list is correct.
Strange but it is ok. Thanks for this nice feature.

Thanks
Berni.