logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Names and relations (multipolygons)

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Sun Jan 25 22:15:58 GMT 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 05:07:38PM +0100, Volker Bosch wrote:
> is there a possibility, that the polygons (ways) of a relation
> (multipolygon) "inherit" the name tag of the relation?

Unfortunately there was a bug where only one relation was
actually being processed.

This is now fixed and so I believe the rule you tried out:

> 	type=multipolygon { apply { set name='${name}' } }

looks like it would work with the fixed code, or with 'add' instead
of 'set' if you want names on the polygons to override the name on the
relation.

The problem reported by Felix a while back is also caused by this problem.
You need r849 or newer.

..Steve