logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Creating identical copies of a way - Overlays file

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sun Jan 4 20:53:23 GMT 2009

Following up again on Multiple tag parsing style rules and the overlays
file.

Would it be possible to use the copying command for lines without the
need to specify the exact way copy in overlays file?
Example: oneway=yes is given to many different types of highways. I
would like to copy each way that includes oneway=yes without needing to
give any more specifications. Currently to do this I have to create two
maptiles and join them via tdb to display an overlay of oneway in
mapsource, or load it onto the gps with one map being transparent.

Felix