logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Size Limits

From Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com on Wed Dec 10 20:03:31 GMT 2008

Felix,

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to understand your process. So you take
a large OSM file and using style files generate multiple IMG files (one
contains roads, etc.). Then you use the --gmapsupp option to merge the
IMG files together into a single IMG file?

thanks, Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864