logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] more public testing?

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Sat Dec 6 12:17:56 GMT 2008

Hi Robert,

First let me say it has been exciting seeing all the work that you've been
doing even though I've not had a chance to try it out properly earlier this week.
Thanks!

> What do you think of trying to get some more people to try it out in
> hope of getting more precise information on what doesn't work yet? I.e.,

Yes lets do that, I will make a build available on the web site and
announce it here and feel free to advertise it on the main wiki page or
elsewhere.

It still isn't working for me in MapSource though, and this is probably the
easiest place to test it.

..Steve