logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Re: Commit: r721: Reversing change to the date routines in this file as I suspect they may be causing the

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Fri Nov 28 15:46:39 GMT 2008

Thanks that fixed it (r723 is working in any case) Now my maps work
again in Mapsource.
There was however a way to get the broken maps working in Mapsource.
1. set --gmapsupp.img
2. Use gmaptool and "split files for mapsource"  the --gmapsupp.img with
it and install it to Mapsource. This however strangely only worked for
gmapsupp.img. Not for 63240001.img. So the gmapsupp.img was not (as) broken.