logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing

From Robert Vollmert rvollmert-lists at gmx.net on Tue Nov 25 14:05:29 GMT 2008

On Nov 25, 2008, at 14:20, Robert Vollmert wrote:
> I've traced the issue with the null routing node back to
> mkgmap.general.RoadNetwork.addRoad: in the cases where
> RoadDef.setNode isn't called, the coordList had length 0. This
> doesn't happen all the time, though. There's quite a few roads where
> coordList is non-empty and setNode does get called.

Turns out this problem was probably caused by "deleted" ways in the
osm file I saved with JOSM. It doesn't occur anymore with a fixed (and
further simplified) example. Sorry.

The generated map does have some problems: There's segments missing,
and I can't click on a road to get info (which part of the img is
responsible for this?). I ran the img through NodDisplay, and it
doesn't get the start of the Tables section right. In particular, the
reference coordinate is wrong. I'll try to investigate what's wrong
here.

Cheers
Robert